Saturday 13 April 2013

Apologies from me and from Amazon

There's seems to have been a fair bit of confusion about my Leftovers Handbook - Amazon say the publication date was 21st March and yet anyone who has ordered a copy still hasn't received it.  I am so sorry about this - please bear with me, or rather with Amazon.  They have, however, also apologised thus ...
We regret to inform you that the following items have been delayed as we are still awaiting stock from our suppliers : 
Suzy Bowler "The Leftovers Handbook: A-Z of Every Ingredient In Your Kitchen with Inspirational Ideas For Using Them" Estimated arrival date: April 22 2013 - April 23 2013
One of Amazon's aims is to provide a convenient and efficient service; in this case, we have fallen short. Please accept our sincere apologies.
You haven't been charged for this item yet as we don't debit money from your payment card until just before your items are dispatched. We'll send you a confirmation e-mail when your items are dispatched to confirm the date, contents and method of delivery.
Anyhoo, there you have it - sorry again.


Suzy Bowler

PS. At least I've got mine and as you can see I'm playing with the filters on my photo programme!