Wednesday 24 April 2013

3 Pieces of News

1.  219 Cooking Tips & Techniques you might find useful!

Today, tomorrow and Friday my little eBooklet is free on Amazon - so go here if you are in the UK or here in the US and get it.  If you are a dab hand in the kitchen it may not be much of an eye opener but it might have a few ideas you haven't thought of and if you are just starting out in the kitchen I think it might be helpful.


2.  Paper.li

I have, much to my own surprise, suddenly created a paper.li newspaper which I have entitled Leftovers.li.  This means that once a week (at the moment - I might up the frequency) friendly twits will receive via Twitter an invitation to read said "newspaper" which will comprise any articles pertaining to the subject of food in general and leftovers in particular.  I shall be reading myself because in addition to articles I add myself having set certain parameters paper.li gather more stuff from around the net. .If you fancy reading it follow me on Twitter @suddenlunch.


(If it works I think I'll do another one about ice cream soon!)

3.  The Leftovers Handbook

In my last post I apologised on behalf of Amazon and myself for the delay in delivery of this book; it was published on 21st March but the first copies were not received until 19th or so April. Apparently there was a hold up at the distributor which has now been sorted so I hope if you ordered a copy you've got it now.  If you didn't Amazon have a deal on at the moment offering it for £8.31 instead of the cover price of £12.99 so now might be the time to go for it!